Tuesday, December 4, 2007

winter is here!!


Winter is here in good ole' idaho and even though i HATE driving the snow i am not minding the snow too much this year, i am actually kind of enjoying it. i have grown some kind of weird new love for it, but i am glad i am actually more happy about it this year. last night skyler and i decided that we wanted to go play in the snow today, and then we thought about it and thought going snowboarding would be more fun. so today when i got out of my classes, Skyler, me, and steve drove up to Grand Targhee and did a half day of snowboarding. It was SO fun and the snow was perfect. The drive was absolutely beautiful and i actually did REALLY good coming down the hills. I didn't eat it even once. i was sooo impressed with myself!!! Next semester i am taking a class where you go snowboarding for a full day every wednesday and i am so excited about it!!! and it's a plus that hannah, skyler, and steve are all taking the class with me. today got me pumped!!

3 comments:

Hazen5 said...

Call me, do I need to know Skyler?! Book your flight A.S.A.P. or should I say Flights?

Jeff said...

OOHHHH LOLO AND SKYLER WOOOOO. Hahahah. I feel like Lil Innez in Hairspray xD SOUNDS FUN!

Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.