
my friend skyler and i spend almost every waking hour together. Whenever you see him, i'm probably there, whenever you see me he is most likely with me. He is seriously the funniest person i have ever met and hanging out with him is always a good time. My roommates absolutely love him so it never bothers them that we are dancing around the living room, or doing whatever. I have no clue why but one day we started to joke that we were engaged, so skyler and i started to take the joke to the extreme and last night we took fake engagement pictures. Notice our matching outfits and the biggggg fake ring. Don't worry mom, everyone knows it's just our little joke.
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

4 comments:
I didn't take my heart medicine today...don't do that to me.
Are you sure? You look pretty comfortable in those arms!!! Hello, I better not find out you are engaged through a blog!! Remember Your Mom said, Rob and I need to check out and apporve of your potential Eternal Mate before there is a ring. Coming to San Diego soon?
Phil and I use to do that too when we were just "friends". Watch out. :)
Little joke, huh?
Post a Comment