
this weekend was absolutely perfect cause i got to spent it with my favorite people!! candy came up here from utah and we spent the whole weekend with my roommates and skyler. we didn't do much of anything but playing games, dancing around the living room, and just laughing but it was so much fun!!! I absolutely love candy so much and i am so glad that she is my best friend, and she is looking soooo stinken good these days. We made a baby crib and candy and i slept in it all weekend, then du
ring the day we would lay in it and watch movies, it's snowing outside so it was really comfy to just lay around and drink hot chocolate. now this week is finals week and i am feeling a little behind cause i spent the whole weekend playing, but i'm planning on just living in the library this week. I took one
final today and think i did really good so we will see how i do. life is so exciting right now...i'm a happy girl!
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

3 comments:
UGH. College looks so FUN. Eww, finals. I actually cant wait till finals (NEXT WEEK) because then school will be out soon! CANT WAIT TILL YOU GET HOME (FRIDAY???) Cant wait to see you, good luck on your finals!
We are counting the Days till you arrive in San Diego!!!!
Sum... I freaking love you. I love how I went back and read this. I had no idea you wrote this and you had no idea I would ever read that. Thank you so much for that.
Post a Comment