HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY CARTER BOY!!!
I seriously can not believe that my baby boy is 3! What an amazing 3 years it has been with this boy. I am in love with his cute little personality and the red hair he has to match it. This year he has been a sponge and soaked up so many new things. He has gotten so smart and blows my mind everyday with the things that he knows. He knows his numbers 1-10, can sing a ton of songs and almost has the ABC's down, he knows his colors and shapes! I am so proud of the big brother that he is, he gives his sister lots of love and they play together all the time. We love you so much Carter, you are the joy of our family and we can't wait to watch you continue to grow and learn!




3 comments:
Has it seriously been 3 years! Can't believe it! Carter and Ellie are so cute. Love ya'll!
That is the cutest face in the world. I love you Buddy now and forever!!!
Post a Comment