Skyler has been wanting to go camping as a family FOREVER and we have been waiting on the weather to warm up. I got him a bunch of camping gear for father's day and it sent him over the edge with excitement for a family camping trip but the weather was still too cold at night to take Carter camping. Finally JULY came and the weather heated up. My best friend Jennie called and suggested planning a camping trip, I was all over the idea and knew Skyler would love me forever when I gave him the news. So we planned and that weekend us, the Packards, and Moss' all went camping in Island Park.Setting up camp
Carter and Skyler shared a sleeping bag and kept each other warm in the 30 degree weather we had that night. I had baby girl to keep me warm and uncomfortable all night while sleeping on the hard ground.
Carter entertaining Jace while we got ready for breakfast.
The next day we headed to yellowstone to enjoy all the sites before we leave Idaho forever!
and the only family picture from the whole trip.....
next time I will check for overall family attractiveness.
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

4 comments:
That's the most attractive family I have ever seen, especially the red-headed member!!!
haha still a cute fam pic! I can't wait to go camping when we leave Dallas and Ryan is done working! Looks fun! You are one hot momma!
Looks like so much fun!
But, you seemed so happy when you said, "when we leave Idaho forever." What's up with that?!?!!? I for one will be sad when you leave Idaho forever. Boo.
DOES BABY GIRL HAVE A NAME DECIDED? you look great!
Post a Comment