
Today Skyler and I [along with every other mother in rexburg] took Carter to the splash park. I have been not so patiently been waiting for it to warm up so we can take him and today was the day! I was so excited thinking that Carter was going to love it, I thought that he would just sit there and play and play with the water until he was worn out. I was so wrong, he HATED it. I took him to a spout of water, it sprayed up and he screamed bloody murder. Skyler wanted to keep trying but each time the screams got louder and louder. So we left the park, Carter wrapped in his frog towel crying and holding on to me for dear life. I guess we will just stick to a kiddie pool in the backyard.
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

3 comments:
Boo boo...you have to get used to the water so you can play at Gramma's house! You look cute in your swim suit!!!
He does look so cute! Maybe the water was just a little cold, it did sit in Rexburgs frozen pipes all 9 months of winter.
I wish I could go to the splash park with you :(
Post a Comment