Wednesday, June 30, 2010

7 months!

Carter is 7 months old today and I am just eating him up. I love every minute with him and I legit get sad when he goes to bed at night. He is seriously so funny and is enjoying being a spoiled baby. His 7 month stats:

Height: 28 inches (75%)
Weight: 16 lbs. 5 oz. (10%)

He is still skinny but by now I just think that he got blessed with his father's skinny gene and I am not mad about it one bit.

At 7 months Carter has a lot of likes and dislikes and is very good at making them known. Some of Carter's likes include:

His sippy cup
Refusing his naps and laughing every time I come in to check on himEating bananasRunning circles around his toyTaking walks with mommaLaughing at absolutely ANYTHING you say to him
Playing outside
Riding like a big boy in the shopping cartand of course getting into everything!
We are so blessed to call this cute little angel our own.

4 comments:

Miss Candy Anderson said...

He is getting SOOO cute!!! I can't wait to see that little face again!!

Jenibelle said...

I can't wait to see him!!! He is so seriously cute. I wish I had his Daddy's skinny gene.

Jenibelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Precious!!!!