Carter's new favorite thing is laughing at mom&dad. His laugh absolutely warms my heart and can put a smile on my face in an instant. I ADORE this video.
Carter is also starting to enjoy his tummy time more and more. He has learned to lift himself so he can look around the room.
best friends for months, turned into dating, then love. we married august 2, 2008 and it is the best decision we have ever made. we had our first baby, carter jace, the end of november 2009, and our little ellie august 2011. life is perfect for us at the moment. [knock on wood]
2 comments:
Pretty please with a cherry on top, can I babysit him?
Don't make me beg....cause I will!
He is adorable. And Skyler is kinda sweet too. Nothing like a daddy who'll sing for his boy!
P.S. Sirri was the same age as carter when I found out I was pregnant with Connor. Holy moly.
Skyler is a singa!!! so cute.
Post a Comment