Saturday, March 6, 2010

3 month stats

Yesterday Carter went in for an appointment and they took his 3 month stats. Everytime I go in I can't believe how much my baby boy has grown.

Carter is :
Height: 24 1/4 inches (52%)
Weight: 12 lbs. 5 oz. (17%)
Even though his stats still say he is skinny, he is seriously getting some chub. It is sooo cute! I love his little chubby cheeks that he is starting to get.At 3 months Carter LOVES to play, he hits, grabs and sucks on all his toys. I can just lay him down and he will play for an hour. He also is a big talker. He coo's at everything, it is so cute. When I leave the room I can hear him in the other room just talking. I LOVE IT! In his love for playing he has lost interest in naps, he rather play. This makes for one grumpy baby come night time. I TRY to get him to go down but it is hit and miss. Some days he will take two nice 3 hour naps during the day, other days I can only get and hour or 2 of naps total. He was on such an awesome schedule but now he rather just play. I am working on getting him back to a good napping routine. Besides that he smiles more and more with each passing day and is ABSOLUTELY the love of our lives!!

1 comments:

Jenibelle said...

He's gone up 10% on his weight stats!! Woo Hoo!!!