I must be pregnant because.....
I am watching Michael Jackson's memorial and crying. I have never really had any feelings on Michael Jackson one way or the other. I never knew what I believed about him because people are money hungry and the media is sketchy. I did however appreciate his music
and even one youth conference learned the dance to thriller and performed it at a dance festival. I can't help but to feel sad for a lost life of someone who made such an impact on music today. He obviously has changed many people's lives and many people had a great love for him. Please excuse my pregnant, over emotional self right now. I hope his family and loved ones find peace in God's plan for us all to return to him one day.
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

4 comments:
I too could go either way with Michael Jackson. I had it on as "background noise" while I was trying to take a nap . . . and I didn't sleep because I got so caught up in the service. I only watched the last half hour . . . but I too was sobbing. Who would have ever thought that Michael would move me to tears?
i shed a few tears, only when his daughter started bawling while telling about how much she loved her dad. Maybe im prego?
For me the saddest part of Michael Jackson's life was that he didn't know who he was, he didn't appreciate the way God made him. How sad to live your life under the world's microscope with so much speculation and rumor. The good thing is that he is at peace now and hopefully the world will let his children live in peace.
I can't wait to meet the baby! I am going to be the best "auntie" ever! I'll babysit whenever!
Post a Comment