Dont ask me how i stumbled across this website, but i am completely obsessed. This is the coolest cake i have ever seen in my life. [Click here for the recipe] I want to make this cake for ever single birthday that my kids ever have. I am going to go grocery shopping for the ingredients and i will let you know how it goes, but for now i am completely OBSESSED!
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

11 comments:
Wow post how it goes!
that does look cool! let me know if the cake is easy to make! :)
Oh I want to make one too! It looks incredible!
I'll just let you make it for us and the kids when you visit!
Oh, lolo that cake looks so good. When you come over I want you to make that for us!
So cute, but you don't have to make in all diety, you can make a white cake according to the recipe and just add dye to the batter. Then frost it with regular frosting. The WW cake isn't very good. But this is really, really fun and cute and I would totally make it for my grandchildren!
Just not diety.
I've seen that too. Let me know how it goes.
How are you feeling?!?!?!?
This is simply beautiful! I'm going to make it for my Sunday School class this next week! Thanks for sharing :)
Hey, that might be a fun cake to make for the young women. We could use the different value colors! I just might have to try it out!
Love the pictures of the baby!
And, just so you know, Blakely got to pick what she wanted for her "end of school" prize for her good grades and she decided that she wanted to put a strip of pink in her hair and then pink underneath. She wanted it to look like yours use to. We went for the strip on the side, but it's way darker pink than yours was. It's magenta. I'm told it will only last a couple of weeks thank goodness. I can't believe we are sending her to YW girls camp with it!
CAKE! So we should make one together!
Hey stalker...glad you found my blog! Unbelievable we aren't in Portland anymore. I can't wait for you to arrive!
Post a Comment