Saturday, May 3, 2008

counting down


the countdown has begun!!
last week Skyler and I made a countdown till our wedding day! Everyday it seems like time is passing so slow but thinking about it, we've already been engaged for over a month and less than 3 till we get married!!!! I can't wait, i'm a giddy girl at this point!

6 comments:

Jeff said...

The countdown was obviouslllly a Lolo idea!!!

Kim Walus said...

Jeff, you have to admit it's a great idea though!

Lauren, it was fun seeing you again and being a small part of the wedding committee! I'm sure you had a great time with Mom and Rachel picking out your dress and the other dresses too. It sounds like it went well.

Hazen5 said...

Yay, I am counting down too. But sorry, you can't get married until we meet him face to face. So, when are you guys coming????

Jenibelle said...

Rachel!! You're coming here for the shower!!!

Cute idea from a mega cute couple. I miss you.

Erin said...

So cute!

Sammi Dee said...

you guys are so cute! i think i am going to be home for your wedding! i'm happy for you! congratulations!