LO-LO!!!! o my gosh! congrats!!! i cant even believe it! actually i can. :) i love you so much. i am so excited for you and cant wait to meet skylar! xoxo-karlee
best friends for months, turned into dating, then love. we married august 2, 2008 and it is the best decision we have ever made. we had our first baby, carter jace, the end of november 2009, and our little ellie august 2011. life is perfect for us at the moment. [knock on wood]
10 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations! Love the ring.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! The ring is beautiful, but your smiling happy face is even prettier! You look so happy!
Do we get details?
I am sooooo excited!!!! Thank you for posting!!! I have been dying keeping this NEWS to myself!
You better bring Skylar down here so we can approve and see if his worthy enough to help with puzzles, "YES!!!!!!" I love you LOLO Congratulations!!!
Congrats Lolo!!!!! You still better come down to see Scooter and your horses in Mexico. Love you.
Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you and Skylar. The ring is gorgeous! We can't wait to meet him!
"Yippee!!" "Yippee!!"
We're so happy for the both of you and look forward to the wedding!
LO-LO!!!! o my gosh! congrats!!! i cant even believe it! actually i can. :) i love you so much. i am so excited for you and cant wait to meet skylar! xoxo-karlee
LAUREN!!! Once again, I am so excited for you! CONGRATS!!! :)
Yeah!!! Rachel is so excited and I am so excited for you! Looks like you got a good one. Loves and Kisses from your 2nd San Marcos Family!
Post a Comment