Wednesday, March 26, 2008

easter sunday!


Top 7 reasons i LOVED easter this year

7. Kendall and Cassandra came by with little baby Mady.
6. Those family games that just bring out the best in everyone. (we did share some laughs through all the competition)
5. Dying easter eggs with the family, skyler, and all the roomies!
4. My family was here so i got to bail out of 8:15 church after sacrament. AND then got a tasty breakfast of waffles and bacon.
3. EASTER BASKETS!!! Skyler hadn't gotten one for years so it was way fun for him to get one, and i always love tasty treats.
2. I got to be with my family, skyler, closest friends, and ROOMIES all in one.
1. I got a momma meal [ham, super noodles, rolls, asparagus, and smoothie jello!!]

5 comments:

The Jeffs Family said...

I am hearing good things about Skylar from your mom!!! Sounds like you had a fun trip (especially getting ready/going to church--yup, we heard about the shoe dilemma and Scotty's socks.) Can't wait to meet Skylar--I am so excited and happy for you!

Jeff said...

Oh geeze. The family games wow were those fun. oh and....







BAG OF BURGERS!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha!

Jenibelle said...

My favorite part of Easter was meeting Skyler. Hands down, no contest.

Oh, and Scotty's socks.

Hazen5 said...

What no BROWN RICE!!!! I guess you had super noodles so it's okay. I want a Momma Meal!
Scotty is always loosing some piece of clothing.

The Jeffs Family said...

Just heard the good news and didn't know how else to get in touch with you. Congratulations!!!!!!!!! We are sooooo excited for you! I love you, Lauren!