Monday, February 18, 2008

sunday dress!

Skyler and i both gave talks in church on sunday. i spoke on integrity and he spoke on obedience. i seriously don't know the last time i gave a talk but i was soooo nervous. I prayed to be calm and feel good about it and when i went to the pulpit to give the talk i did SO good. barley even looked at my paper, and did not stutter once, CRAZY huh? Skyler also gave an amazing talk. He is like a natural speaker i swear. He didn't have a piece of paper or anything but delivered such a good talk. i was way proud of him. but my mom asked me to take a picture of us all dressed up together for church so here it is. Let me just warn you...not the best picture of skyler.

5 comments:

Jenibelle said...

Very cute!!! We can't wait to meet this guy!!

The Jeffs Family said...

You are so cute together! You've got to come visit so Skyler can pass the "Tom Bacciocco" test.

Hazen5 said...

Okay, I know that dress! Is is the one you got when we went shopping at Nordies? I am so glad you did well on your talk! How's the scripture reading going?

Lauren said...

i'm not going to lie. i am a little nervous about the tom bacciocco test!!

Vicki said...

Don't worry Lauren, I will take care of the Tom Bacciocco test! I have a way with the Bishop! Love you! Vicki