i think it is pretty well known that i LOVE LOVE LOVE children. If i had the option of hanging out with some friends on a friday night or a bunch of little kids i would probably pick the kids. they are just more fun. and what i love even more is BABIES!!!! On December 29th (paypay's birthday) my friend Cassandra had a little baby girl. My new favorite thing to do is go over to their apartment and play with little mady. She is one of the CUTEST babies i have ever seen and i just love her so much.

tell me, besides your own, that mady isn't the cutest little baby you have ever seen!!!
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

6 comments:
Lauren,
This is Lisa-Marie. The crazy lady from Broulims! I can't believe what a small (blogging) world it is!
Your blog is so much fun and so happy! You will love to look back and read about all the fun college times you had. My old roomies and I are having a reunion this summer and I'm so excited. It would be so fun if we all had blogs from "the day" to read. Keep writing!
Baby Mady is quite the cutie. But she has competition!!! Remember my three little ones running harry carry around broulims?!?!!
OK. So much for my novel. Sorry. But seriously, Lauren, if you EVER need anything, let me know. I love being a surrogate mom/sister to fun college "kids." I'd love to have you and Skyler over for Sunday dinner sometime!
lisamariejensen@gmail.com
SHE IS ADORABLE!!! Congratulations Kendall and Cassandra! I want one of those.
Awwww.
I remember when that sweet baby was born (you were at our house)!! She is adorable, she has the perfect name and birthday!!! I need a lolo fix, when are you and skylar coming to S.D.?
Post a Comment