Sunday, January 6, 2008

slankets

My dad has an addiction : QVC!! He seriously watches it every single night and get's so sucked into what they are selling. SO every year around christmas time we are always expecting packages marked QVC. He always picks one thing that he thinks we just can't live without and gives to to a family member for christmas. Last year was a pineapple cutter and we couldn't wait to see what it would be this year. So it's christmas morning and we are nearing the end of our presents when scotty unwraps a blanket/robe looking thing and we all kinda just look at it confused, when my dad jumps in sounding just like someone off of QVC, "it's a slanket!!" you'll love it, it's a blanket with sleeves so you can wear it around the house when you are cold, and won't have to use your sheets from your bed!!! It's sooo cool, and so convenient....ect ect. Not too long after that jeffrey and then i unwrap a slanket as well. They were definently the joke on christmas morning but i see jeff and scotty using theirs all the time, and i'm not gonna lie, i think it will be great for the cold idaho winters.

7 comments:

Jenibelle said...

I wish I had a slanket....you are so lucky!!

I can't believe you made your flight with about 30 seconds to go!!!!

citymama1 said...

That's hilarious! So, what I want to know is how a pineapple cutter works...

Jeff said...

I loveeeeee my slanket

Jenibelle said...

The pineapple cutter is amazing...I may do a blog about it.

Kellie said...

I had no idea your dad was a QVC junkie. I thought that was only for rich, old ladies?

Jenibelle said...

No, poor middle aged men can also watch....

Hazen5 said...

I loooove Byron! He gets the best gifts. You should be so happy to have a dad that loves to shop!