Thursday, January 31, 2008

a healthy lifestyle?

i am on the run a lot and i have noticed this semester that my shelf never has very much food on it, so i started to think, what do i eat? I have come to a depressing or maybe not so depressing realization that my diet consist of snacks from maverick. Maverick is a gas station just down the street from my apartment that sells EVERYTHING and even though we are usually in negative weather here in rexburg i am STILL addicted to their frozen yogurt. I felt so pathetic today when i called to find out the flavors and the lady on the phone asked, "seriously, in this weather?!" I don't know why but no matter how cold it is it will never get old to me. To add to this frozen yogurt addiction i am now addicted to their chocolate milk. It's one of those things you just crave and i can't help but give in everytime. I have somehow convinced myself that these things are healthy, FAT FREE frozen yogurt AND LOW FAT chocolate MILK. I mean growing up my mom couldn't pay me to drink milk and now i am consuming it so willingly. I think i need some help!!

4 comments:

Jenibelle said...

and I notice you like Mexican food now...when did that happen? Maybe since you are trying and loving new things READING will become a favorite too?!

AnnEE said...

Is hanging out with a cute boy and falling head over heels for him on the list?

You seem to be doing very well at that.

Jeff said...

Hahahaa. Hasn't Lauren always loved reading? D=?

Hazen5 said...

I love Golden Spoon! Come over and we will go get some!