Wednesday, October 10, 2012

5 years of family pictures

Every year I have made an effort to have professional family pictures taken in august (the month we got married) so I can watch how our family grows. Even though I only have 5 years worth, it is still so fun to look back and see how much life has changed!
2008: Our wedding day. I have 0 professional pictures from that day because I was never given rights to them (long and very sad/heart breaking story) I love this one because it's candid and perfectly shows how happy we were on our wedding day. 
 
2009: In August I was 6 months pregnant with Carter and SO ready to meet him
2010: We actually waited till November to take our pictures because I wanted to combine them with Carter's first birthday pictures. I still LOVE this picture. 

  
2011: Ellie at 6 days old, we were ALL exhausted! 
 
 2012: Content with being a family of 4 (for now) and enjoying having 2 completely mobile babies who entertain each other!

2 comments:

JeffreyAaron said...

Favorite family ever! I love it!

Jenibelle said...

So beautiful of both of you! Happiness looks good on you.