Friday, November 18, 2011

On the road again

After only a week and a half in our new place Skyler received a job offer from Apple. The job is perfect for him and we know this is the job he was supposed to get. It is a position where he will be speaking Portuguese and doing business with Brazil for Apple. There was a reason the lord sent Skyler on a mission to Brazil and we can't help but feeling so blessed. They want him to start right around Carters birthday so around thanksgiving we will be packing up our place and moving to CALIFORNIA! We are so excited for the opportunity and are excited to be living only an hour from my parents and 30 minutes from a major airport!! So here we are moving for the second time in one month...we are going to miss our place, rexburg and all our friends here but can't wait to start the next phase of our lives together!

7 comments:

Melissa Bond Davis said...

YAY!! Congrats Skyler! I have a few friends who work there too! You will be near where I am from and grew up! Good luck guys!

Courtney Morris said...

woo hoo! congrats!

Sara said...

aweeeeesome! congrats

GO Gray's said...

Wow congratulations! I'm so excited for you 2 and excited you will be closer.

Cassie Marion said...

Yay that's awesome!! I'm so happy for you and your family =) now I can meet your little ones. You will be closer to me!!! That makes me really happy girl.

Anonymous said...

congratulations!

meremorphy said...

hated saying bye to you guys tonight! travel safe tomorrow and hopefully we will be there in april!