Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween

My mom is obsessed with making halloween costumes. Every year we would throw the weirdest idea's at her and she would always come through with an amazing costume. I wish I had pictures as evidence but just imagine a killer tomato....classic. When I had Carter one of the first things my mom mentioned was how excited she was to start making Halloween costumes again. This year we decided Carter would be a lion and it was legit the cutest costume ever. My mom also made skyler and I costumes, cave people. [I don't have a picture of just Skyler and I cause let's get real...once you have a kid no one cares about the parents anymore.] We had a very fun Halloween weekend and took advantage of lots of fun parties and of course took our little lion door to door.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The skunk and the mouse were classics. Also the year Mitch wanted to be the Pokemon Charmander. She came through with all of them. I've got to admit though, that the little red-headed lion has got to be one of the cutest of all. Dad

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm glad u found me! I love the costumes... And the bike u got for your b-day... Carter is the cutest boy!!

Paige said...

OMG! You guys all look sooo cute! what a darling little lion! you're so lucky your mom can whip up costumes like that, im jealous.

Miss Candy Anderson said...

your mom did an AWESOME job! I hope my mom will do that for me when I have kids!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

Cute lion! I can't wait for jetts next Halloween when he's old enough to go knock some doors... And yes I live by you! ( I thought I posted on your last post but my Internet went out right when I tried to do it.) what number are you? Were 520. We should hang out sometime!! Go for a walk or something!

Jenibelle said...

I hope I have dozens of grandkids to sew for!! I can't wait.