Thursday, September 16, 2010

my good little eater

For the past few weeks Carter has been eating everything that mama and dada eat. I wasn't sure about it at first but our doctor told us to do it so he learns that he eats we do and not his own special different food. I love it and he does too. I just chop up whatever we are eating and let him have at it. He eats 100X better than he ever did with baby food and he is sleeping much longer, 2, half hour naps a day has increased to 2, 2 hour naps....heaven! We love our good little eater!

3 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

Oh, that is the EXACT spaghetti face he had at my house. He DOES love to eat. And it is so darned cute!

Meg misses Carter. She has asked about him several times since he was here. She just adores him. But who can blame her, right?!??!! Call us anytime!

Jenibelle said...

He is the cutest little guy in the world!! I love 'sgetti' face!!!

Sara said...

He is like passed out in the first pic. I love it.