Tuesday, August 10, 2010

here we go

For the last week Carter has been pulling himself up on anything and EVERYTHING. He walks around the edges of his couch, our tv stand, bed, anything. He is so proud of himself and thinks he is hot stuff. This new discovery has also turned him into a little bird. If I am eating he comes to me, stands up, opens his mouth and waits. If I don't share within seconds he is grabbing my food and telling me how he feels. I can't believe how much my little guy has grown and I can't believe how much I love him. Everyday with him gets better and better and I feel so blessed to be the mommy of such a fun, happy baby.have I mentioned that he learned how to escape his diaper??

3 comments:

A&K said...

bahaha! I love the bum shot, so cute! I hope he is leaving you guys lots of fun surprises around the house now that he has learned his Houdini act!

Jenibelle said...

How cute is that boy?!

Anonymous said...

time sure flies! i can't wait to meet the cute fellow!