A friend of mine from school needs prayers. Her 18 month old daughter Preslee fell into an irrigation canal on friday night. About 2 miles down the canal a working farmer felt something hit his leg and realized it was a baby. He pulled sweet Preslee out and immediately started infant CPR on her, while instructing his brother to call 911. Preslee was life flighted to the hospital and has been in critical condition ever since. Her and her family are in the need of prayers. They have not left my mind since I learned about this and we are praying for their family every minute we have. Please please pray for this family. You can read updates on baby Preslee @ patrickandashley.blogspot.com
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

3 comments:
I just read about this the other day..it broke my heart..they are in my prayers!
I just read about this and its the saddest thing ive ever heard! She is the cutest little girl. She is in our prayers!
Oh my gosh that is so sad! I hope she'll be okay!
Post a Comment