Over Valentines weekend our family headed up to Idaho to bless Carter. We were so excited to have both of our families come up for a very busy weekend. By friday night our house was full of family and a ton of laughing. Skyler, I, and Carter were so excited to have everyone at OUR house and were in heaven all weekend.
On saturday we decided to do a half day at Grand Targhee Ski resort and a few of us headed up there for a few hours. It was so ton of fun and I was excited to be able to get some boarding in this season [Thank you to the grandma's for watching the baby].
[scotty boy was a pro by the end of the day]
That night the whole group loaded up and we went to dinner and then desert.
[The evans siblings all happend to wear grey that night..of course we had to take a picture.]
While pounding down some froyo I looked over and Poopaw had Carter laughing. It was the CUTEST thing I had ever seen.
[The evans siblings all happend to wear grey that night..of course we had to take a picture.]
Sunday was a special meeting Elder Quentin L. Cook spoke to our stake. Half way through the meeting we realized that in all the morning craziness Skyler put Carter's blessing outfit on backwards. After the switch it was time to bless Carter. We all went into the primary room and had our own little program. Skyler gave Carter the most beautiful blessing. Right after the bishop asked us to bear our testimonies and of course I cried the whole way through. I felt so thankful that Carter had so much family there that love and support him. Carter is truly OUR greatest blessing and has brought Skyler and I together even stronger than before. I love our little family so much and I can't wait to watch my little boy grow up in the church with such a loving family to always support him. Carter's blessing weekend was truly perfect and I could not have asked for anything more from the weekend.

4 comments:
how fun. I'm so glad your family was there and you had a great time!!!
It is so hard to live so far away! It was wonderful to have everyone together to celebrate Carter. He is such a blessing to all of us.
Lauren, that sounds like such a fun weekend. You are so lucky that everyone got to come down to see him be blessed! That's so lucky! He looked adorable in his outfit. WHere did you get that? ADORABLE!
Oh that is so exciting your family could all come how special! I am so glad it all was so great! You are such a cute mom! And Carter is just growing so fast! He is a cutie!
Post a Comment