save the date....december 8th
....YES i am pregnant! I had to wait to tell until i got to california to tell my mom in person. She FLIPPED [video below] I had her "help me carry in some stuff" and gave her a bag i got from the doctor FULL of all kinds of pregnancy stuff. As she was walking in the house she kept trying to see what was in the bag then after she set it down, it hit her..and then the craziness happened.
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago



17 comments:
wow! Congratulations! Ive been following your blog ever since I got engaged- On your wedding day, coincidently!
Babies are such a blessing. Good luck!!!
love Emily
Oh, Lauren and Skyler. Congrats! You will be amazing parents. What a lucky kiddo to be coming to your home.
That video of your mom made me cry. She will be the bestest grandma!!!
(Bestest is a Sirri word, but I like it!)
Well, that's got to be the best news! Congratulations! I know Kenna will be excited. She had sooo much fun with you and Skyler. BTW I've been meaning to tell you that we still have Skyler's hat. Just in case you've been wondering. Let me know your address when you get settled and I'll send it to you.
Love ya lots, Kim
P.S. I'm sure your mom is REALLY excited!!! I'm happy for her. Being a grammi is the best thing in the world!!
Congratulations! That video of your mom is priceless! :)
I am going to be a Grandma!!! I can't wait to help Jeni spoil that baby. We love you guys and are so excited to love another Evans!
If it's a girl Jeni Rachel sounds perfect (JK, only a little)!
To say I'm thrilled beyond words is a total understatement!!
I have tears in my eyes LOL. No WONDER you were just a LITTLE stressed about the big move and all! hahahaha I bet when I was like I can't wait until you have kids you're going to be amazing parents.. you were like, yep I know. I'm psyched!
Congratulations!!! That video is so cute.
ahhhh ahhh ahhhhhhhhh ahhh!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahaha, after I got the text I ran to the comp to see if there was a blog post. I love the video. your mom is so cute. IM SO EXCITED. BABY BFF's!!!!!!
holy molyyyy!!!! congrats!!!
We love you guys! Congrats!
Lauren!!! Congratulations! DO you know when your due date is? I'm so excited for you guys! You'll make such great parents! :D
We are so happy for you!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Hopefully you won't get too sick. I don't. But I HUGE HUGE HUGE. So I don't know which is worse.
Her reaction was surprising--if I came home and told my parents I was getting married, let alone having a child, they'd flip.
We are soooo excited!!! But, can't believe that Amy is going to be a grandma! You two will be great parents and will love every minute of it! (Well, most minutes! he he)
Cute! That made me laugh. Oh Jeni! Congrats Lauren.
Post a Comment