Thursday, February 5, 2009

ballin'

Every wednesday night a group of guys play basketball at the stake center. Back in the day Skyler used to be baller and loves to go play. Last night i went to go cheer him. Turned out that they had an odd number of guys there and I had to jump in and play. I have NEVER played basketball before and i was probably NO help but it was fun to be able to play with Skyler. He was a stud out there!!

5 comments:

Miss Candy Anderson said...

hahah that's so cooL! how did you do!?!?!

Jenibelle said...

Skyler...does your MIL need to buy you some white socks?

What a fun thing to do together!!!

Jeff said...

HAHAHAHA.

There all in shorts and your in sweats!

Hazen5 said...

Lo, you are awesome for stepping up! I remember when I used to watch Rob play. My how time flys...

Anonymous said...

i'm impressed lolo! you go girl! ;)