hey... im just a random. I was bored and typed the word ' engaged' into google (coz its a serious aspiration of mine at the moment-lol)and your blog showed up. Id just like to say congratulations... brides are beautiful. 2 couples from my youth are engaged at the moment and judging from them, i think its such a joyous state to be in. I wish you every happiness and 'anti-stress' in these last few days. love emily
best friends for months, turned into dating, then love. we married august 2, 2008 and it is the best decision we have ever made. we had our first baby, carter jace, the end of november 2009, and our little ellie august 2011. life is perfect for us at the moment. [knock on wood]
7 comments:
You are so sweet. Everyone should be friends with someone young and engaged. It is so refreshing!!!!
Have fun this weekend with your family!
LoLo...The Weenigs are so excited for you!
You're going to be the prettiest bride!
The last few weeks will fly bye quickly even if it doesn't feel like it!
We are way excited for both of you and just to let you know we got your invitation yesterday!
We are counting down too!
Ooooohhhhhh....
hey... im just a random. I was bored and typed the word ' engaged' into google (coz its a serious aspiration of mine at the moment-lol)and your blog showed up. Id just like to say congratulations... brides are beautiful. 2 couples from my youth are engaged at the moment and judging from them, i think its such a joyous state to be in. I wish you every happiness and 'anti-stress' in these last few days.
love emily
Love that temple! I was married there too. Good things come from that temple.
Post a Comment