just incase i haven't said it latley...
I LOVE MY ROOMMATES!!
this year has been so amazing and living with them has been half the experience. they are my best friends and living with them is perfect. We all get along and can talk things out when they get in the way. Tonight we all were cooking dinner together and just laughing and i just realized how much i adore every one of them for their own unique qualities.
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

4 comments:
I really wanna come visit you. Im glad you like your roomates, haha, remember Shay? Ha. I cant wait till college. Dx
What is the name of the girl with brown hair and what is her home town?
her name is jennie jackson and she is from the LA area. it's called la canada?
Wrong girl, I thought it was someone else.
Post a Comment